These terms and conditions govern the Customer’s use of the Website (www.rcuk.com). Rose Communications (UK) Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with the registration number 4468350 and registered address of 72b Oldhill Street, London, N16 6NA.
By accessing and using the Website the Customer agrees to be bound by these terms. The Company urges all Website Customers to read these Terms and Conditions carefully as they may affect the Customer’s rights and liabilities under law.
The Website terms forms part ofRose Communications (UK) LTD General Terms and Conditions which is located on the Website and by request. Should the Customer have any queries regarding these terms or Goods, Services and/or Additional Services purchased on the Website, please contact Rose Communications (UK) LTD at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8815 4117. The Customer is permitted to use the Company’s Website for their own purposes and to print and download material from this Website provided that the Customer does not modify any content without the Company’s prior consent.
Changes and Updates to Terms and Conditions:
Rose Communications (UK) LTD reserves the right to:
– Amend the Website terms and conditions at any time without prior notification. Amendments will be communicated via e-marketing, Website or posted letter. It is the Customer’s responsibility to check for such changes and the changes will apply within seven (7) days of the announcement. If the Customer does not accept the new terms and conditions, the Customer should not continue to access/use/purchase from the Website. If the Customer continues to access/use/purchase from the Website after the date on which the change comes into effect, this access/use/purchase on the Website indicates the Customer’s agreement to be bound by the new terms and conditions,
– Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Website and the materials contained within, without notice to the Customer, and the Customer acknowledges by accepting these terms and conditions that Rose Communications (UK) LTD shall not be liable to the Customer for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website or its contents.
The Customer warrants that:
– The personal and company information required when registering is true, accurate, current, and complete in all respects,
– They are not impersonating any other person or entity,
– They will notify the Company immediately of any changes to personal and company information via e-mail or telephone to Rose Communications (UK) LTD customer service representatives at email@example.com or call 020 8815 4117.
RCUK Prepay Portal:
The below terms are specific to the use of the RCUK Prepay Portal:
– The Customer agrees that the Company cannot be held responsible for any type of cyber theft including false logins.
– It is the Customer’s sole responsibility to ensure that their login and password information is stored safely and securely and to notify the Company immediately should this information be compromised.
– By signing up and agreeing to this service the Customer acknowledges and accepts the indemnity clauses below and that Rose Communications (UK) Ltd cannot accept any liability for the Customer accessing and using this service.
– Incorrect Orders must be reported immediately within 2 hours of the Order being placed, otherwise claims will be rejected.
– The Customer acknowledges and agrees, that the Company cannot be held responsible once the prepay voucher pins and serial numbers are presented to the Customer in the portal or the Customer has selected that the pins and serials be emailed to their registered email address. It is the Customers sole responsibility to enter the correct email address.
– Pre-Pay Vouchers ordered from the RCUK Prepay Portal will be billed accordingly against the Customer’s trade account and the Customer will be asked to top up their account when reaching the minimum amount.
– Please direct questions and queries relating to RCUK Prepay Portal to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be eligible to purchase, lawfully enter into and form contracts on this Website under English Law the Customer must:
-Be 18 years of age or over.
-Have a valid UK delivery address.
-Register their real name, company name, address, phone number, e-mail address, or any other requested details.
-Possess a valid debit or credit card.
-By offering to purchase goods and services the Customer proves that they are 18 years of age or over and authorise Rose Communications (UK) LTD to obtain information (including updated information) from third parties, including but not limited to, debit or credit card numbers or credit reports to authenticate the Customer’s identity, to validate credit card, to obtain an initial credit card authorisation and to authorise individual purchase transactions.
The Customer agrees to fully indemnify, defend, and hold Rose Communications (UK) LTD, its officers, directors, employees and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of these terms by the Customer, or any other liabilities arising out of the Customer’s use of the Website or any other person accessing the Website using the Customer’s personal information.
When using the Website, the Customer shall not post or send to or from this Website any material:
-For which the Customer has not obtained all necessary consents.
-That is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the lay in the United Kingdom.
-Harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
Rose Communications (UK) Ltd will co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring the Company to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of the above paragraphs.
Third Party Links:
As a convenience to Rose Communications (UK) LTD Customers, the Website may include links to other websites or material, which is beyond its control. The Customer accepts and acknowledges that Rose Communications (UK) LTD:
-Is not responsible for such websites or material nor does it review or endorse these websites.
-Will not be liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or content of such websites, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such advertising, content, products, materials or services available on such external websites or resources.
The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or endorsement made and Rose Communications (UK) LTD make no warranties, whether express or implied, in relation to it and its use.
The Customer acknowledges that Rose Communications (UK) Ltd cannot guarantee and cannot be responsible for the security or privacy of the Website and any information provided by the Customer.
The Customer must bear the risk associated with the use of the Internet. Whilst the Company will try to ensure that material included on its Website is correct, reputable and of high quality, it cannot accept responsibility if this is not the case.
The Rose Communications (UK) Ltd will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical problems the Customer may experience with the Website.
If Rose Communications (UK) Ltd is informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the Website, it will attempt to correct this as soon as reasonably possible.
Rose Communications (UK) Ltd disclaims all liabilities in connection with the following; incompatibility of the Website with any of the Customer’s equipment, software or telecommunications links; technical problems including errors or interruptions of the Website; unsuitability, unreliability or inaccuracy of the Website; inadequacy of the Website to meet the Customer’s requirements.
To the full extent allowed by applicable law, the Customer agrees that Rose Communications (UK) Ltd will not be liable to the Customer or any third party for any consequential or incidental damages (both of which terms includes, without limitation, pure economic loss, loss of profits, loss of business, loss of anticipated savings, wasted expenditure, loss of privacy and loss of data) or any other indirect, special or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or related to the Website.
Law and Jurisdiction:
The Website is controlled and operated in the United Kingdom. The terms will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the Customer irrevocably agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Rose Communications (UK) LTD web team work hard to ensure that the Website is always accurate through continual updates. However, due to the rapidly changing nature of the telecommunications industry, the Company cannot guarantee the accuracy of information supplied, including special offers, which may change without prior notice to the Company. E&OE.
Rose Communications (UK) LTD uses secure-server software (SSL-128 bit) to encrypt personal information (including credit/debit card number, name and address), converting it into bits of code that can be securely transmitted over the internet.
Neither Rose Communications (UK) Ltd nor any other party (whether involved in producing, maintaining or delivering the Website or not), shall be liable or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to the Customer or a third party because of the Customer or third party’s use of the Website. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss, and whether in tort or contract or otherwise in connection with this Website.