Monday to Thursday 9:30am – 18:00pm
Friday 09:30am – 13:00pm
Sunday 10:00am – 15:00pm
- Rose Communications (UK) Ltd endeavors to operate a next day delivery policy, however where next day delivery is not possible the order will be delivered within a reasonable time frame.
- For accepted Website and Telephone Orders Rose Communications (UK) Ltd aim to deliver within 3 working days.
- Payments made by cheque, postal order, credit card will need to be cleared in Rose Communications (UK) Ltd bank account before orders are despatched for delivery.
- Once the Customer’s SIM cards are live with the Service Provider, there are no returns and the Customer will be bound by the Service Provider’s Agreement for the Minimum Term. (Please check full terms and conditions of the Service Provider Agreement).
- Should the Customer wish to disconnect their Services for any reason, the Service Provider will charge the Customer an early termination charge. In addition, the Customer will be required to pay any usage costs incurred whilst using the Service. The Service Provider will issue an invoice for the early termination of the Agreement plus any usage costs and the amount is payable directly to the relevant Service Provider.
- Rose Communications (UK) Ltd will charge an administrative fee of ten pounds (£10) per handset on all returns payable on the day handset is returned (except where orders are placed though the Website).
- If the Customer purchased using the Rose Communications (UK) Ltd website these exclusions do not apply and the Customer has seven working days from delivery to return the product for an exchange or store credit. The Item(s) must be returned unused, undamaged and in its original packaging with relevant parts and accessories. The box / packaging should still be sealed and intact. Rose Communications (UK) Ltd reserve the right to not accept any returns on used items.